Download our Inventory Lists:
- The QD design is the most popular and widely used bushing in the industry. The ¾” taper per foot on diameter has twice the (shaft) gripping force as either of the other two mounting systems – taper lock or dual split taper – when pull-up bolts are torqued.
- Drive Components sheaves and pulleys are protected with a high density baked gloss enamel coating to resist chipping, flaking and finish deterioration due to ambient moisture, abrasive environment or extremes of temperature.
- Drive Components’ sheaves are manufactures from close-grained, 30,000 PSI cast iron
- Sheaves are statically balances in accordance to be vibration free at nominal operating speeds. Rim speeds in excess of 6,500 feet/minute require special consideration
- ISO certified
- Sheaves stock for A, B, C, 3V, 5V and 8V belts.
- B and C-section sheaves are available in single groove thru 8-groove. All B and C-section sheaves are machined for QD bushing.
- B- section sheaves are available up to 50” OD
- C-section sheaves are stock up to 50” OD
- 3V, 5V and 8V sheaves available up to 53” OD