- The QD design is the most popular and widely used bushing in the industry. The ¾” taper per foot on diameter has twice the (shaft) gripping force as either of the other two mounting systems – taper lock or dual split taper – when pull-up bolts are torqued to the values shown in the chart on page 50. (engineering catalog)
- QD Bushing are stock from size JA (1.250” max bore) to size M (5.500” max bore)
- QD bushing also available in metric bore
- QD Sheaves are stock in Cleveland, Atlanta and Dallas warehouse facilities
- QD bushings are available from size JA – M.
- Both inch and metric bores are available